The boat departures and arrives at Nathon pier. The sailing will take you only one and a half hour! We offer you to visit all most interesting sights of archipelago! You can climb up the highest view point of the national park, visit interesting cave and enjoy a breathtaking Salt lake, swim, snorkle, sunbathe at the most beautiful beaches!
The optimal correlation of price and quality makes this tour unique and popular.
- 07.15 Transfer from the hotel by air-conditionaed bus to Nathon pier.
- 08.30 Departure on board of Thai boat, breakfast on board.
- 10.00 Arrival at Angthong National Marine Park, kayaking along the coast to Koh Mae. For tour without kayaking, guests stay on board of the vessel. You will climb up to the fantastic view point overlooking the Salt lake named Talay Nai. The lagoon of emerald color appeared in the cater of extinct volcano and now is surrounded by rocks.
- 12.00 Thai buffet and fresh fruits on board.
- 13.00 The continue of kayaking around the main island of the park Wua Ta Lap. Other have the opportunity to climb up the steep path (about 500 meters) to the highest point of the island with the stunning view of archipelago. Or to visit Lotus Cave, known as Bua Boke with unique formation of stalactites and stalagmites. Or you can have leisure time at the beach, swim, or snorkle.
- 15.00 Departure to Koh Samui. Coffee and tea on board. Arrival to Koh Samui and transfer to the hotel.