The morning program begins with a visit to the elephant farm ‘Tawan’, where you can feed three wonderful elephants. And if you want, ride an elephant.
Next stop is at the famous Than Sadet beach for swimming and relaxation for an hour. It is one of the most beautiful bays of Koh Phangan with the purest water and snow-white sand.
Then you will visit Than Sadet waterfall (the longest waterfall on Koh Phangan). If you wish, you can climb up and swim in it.
The next stop is the unusual temple and meditation center of Vipassana Khaotam with a beautiful panoramic viewpoint.
After lunch in a cafe (a vegetarian menu is available) you will visit a coconut farm where long-tailed macaques will demonstrate their skills in twisting coconuts. You can taste the fresh coconut pulp and buy fresh coconut oil (cold pressing).
- 09:30 Transfer from the hotel or villa
- Load Buddha statue at Wat Khaotam and a viewpoint
- Visiting and swimming in the Than Sadet Waterfall and Than Sadet beach
- Thai buffet lunch
- Visiting monkey at the coconut farm
- Cleaning up and feeding the elephants
- 13:30 Transfer back to the hotel