- 08.00 – 08.45 Transfer from the hotel
- 09.00 Arrival to beach club at Tong Krut
- 09.00-09.15 Briefing and departure to Koh Tan by longtail boat
- 10.00-11.00 Track through the jungle and mangrove forests to the lagoon
- 11.00-12.00 Kayaking
- 12.00 – 13.00 Snorkeling at the coral reef. Relax at the beach. Beach games
- 13.00-14.00 BBQ lunch
- 14.00 Departure to Koh Samui
- 14.30 Arrival to Koh Samui and transfer to the hotel
Comfortable minivan will take you to the beach club at Tong Krut. After a small briefing you will sail by a traditional Thai longtail boat to Koh Tan, a virgin island that will make you forget about the bustle of city life. After arrival to Koh Tan you will be accompanied by the guide through the virgin jungles and mangrove forests to the emerald lagoon. The guide will tell you about the local ecosystem and culture of the island. You can see water buffalo, monitor lizards, wild pigs, fishing eagles bats, tropical butterflies and birds. The island is filled with coconut trees, find a good one and give it to your guide. He will open it for you. Then you can go kayaking.
Afterward, you will follow the guide in search of a coral reef where you can snorkel enjoying the tropical fish. Snorkeling in this place will be interesting to adults and children. You can also play some beach games or relax.
Then you will have a BBQ lunch with BBQ chicken or veg skewers, fresh veg spring rolls and chili-sweet sauce, veg fry rice, and fresh salad.